Sunday, June 08, 2008

Quiet weekend


Wifey cooked again !! Hahahahaha It started yesterday after work and for today's lunch. After a long exodus , the kitchen is lit up again !! Hahahaha.. Just when i was executing my losing weight plan seriously..
Wifey has been busy ; with the children and her exams. Therefore , when she decided to totally stop cooking , it was ok with me. We've been living on fast food and gerais for the past 4 years. I've always enjoyed her cooking ; in fact it was one of the strong points that made me got married to her. She used to cook all the juicy stuffs and my favourite was her Begedel. hmmmm.. begedel... ( Homer style... )
And i guess , with the oil price at its Malaysian worse , perhaps this is one way to reduce one's unnecessary expenses. Home cooked food is always the healthiest and the best. I really have to ensure my regular exercise or i end up looking like Mr Blobby one day. I'm Homer-like now and it is a possible outcome !! hahahaha

1 comment:

Azad said...

TAHNIAH! Has it been that long since you had wifey cook for you?

Tabik spring satu for you, Dr. T, for being so patient.