Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Palembang summary

I'm back home now after 1 week in Palembang, Indonesia. It was an unexpected and unplanned trip but I am glad i did not cancel the journey . I've just packed my things and of course I just have to log on and blog it out ! I would have done so back there at the hotel but the computer connection was really slow.There was no way i could download any of my pictures then.

So how was Palembang ? Honestly i didn't know what to expect as i could not find a lot of information about it on the net. However, I enjoyed the trip , the people , the company and the place . I do recommend it for those looking for economical holiday !
I got to know lots of new people ; two different circles. The OFMS team from USM Kelantan and the Belia boys from Melaka. How I got involved in the first place , i really dunno ! My dear OFMSs' Dr Ramizu , Dr Lah , Dr Noor Hayati , Dr Roslinda ; it was nice knowing you guys. Not to mention Hakim , Marzuki and Azhar who were my companion when everybody else left ! I had good fun and i do hope the friendship that we built during this 1 week trip will last for a lifetime.

The UM contingent

with PNPI and the Malacca boys

new friends : oral-maxillofacial surgeons..

Pindang and dining Palembang style..

Heri ; our Palembang tourist guide who helped the team a lot !

No comments: