Wednesday, July 23, 2008

August.. the month before ramadhan

First half of August will be a very hectic month for me .On top of having to do the SMO call , i have lots of social activities up my sleeves and i guess by the time ramadhan comes I am all ready for solace.

Aug 2 : Elly's wedding.
Aug 3 : Dzaef and Qaisya's sports day !
Aug 5 - Aug 12 : Trusmadi Tambuyokon , Sabah climb.
Aug 16 : Mat ( Dil's bro ) wedding.. I'm the MC
Aug 17 : Edzwan's side reception.

Talk about being hyper... hahahah
************************************
I've confirmed my participation for the Duathlon Univ challenge this weekend . Seeing Azad's triumph in his maiden sprint triathlon certainly made me to strive for it in the future. Swimming is my problem and I am trying to sort the training for that so that i can qualify myself to be a part of the "elites" .hahahaha
This will be my first try in cycling ; the distance is moderate and i guess is suitable for a rookie like me. I don't have a proper road bike but i do have the MTB to ride on !! Hahahaha Lets see how i perform on that day.. I am registered under the university category ; taking advantage of my "student" status here in UM. Maybe I'll be the "oldest" student to be in the race.. watch out !! HAHAHAHA ( you only have to pay RM20 )
The best thing is.. after finishing the race I have to rush off to the OT because I am on call !!

1 comment:

Azad said...

All the best to you, Telal. Ada training tak?