Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Pintu Belakang..

The whole Malaysia is talking about the back-door scandal ; whether it is true or not , it is currently the issue to discuss and debate. Well , life goes on for everyone but the turmoil is certainly not looking good for the country. However , i only see one party benefiting from this saga' and Malaysia beware...
It is July now and I am doing my Neuro ICU posting ; i guess the Neuro posting is not as heavy as others and I guess i should use this time to study and do my research project. I managed to print my poster for next week's ICU conference in UiTM Shah Alam. Its cool to see it printed in front of your eyes and I am very pleased with the results !

dekat sama tinggi la !

I saw my young patient during my rounds with the MRI above which I did the Op earlier. Alhamdulillah he is recovering well after the tumour was excised. I guess , changing one's life after a heavy duty high risk surgery is worth it after all.

And today , we did a brachial plexus block for an unlucky foreigner who had his hand nearly amputated. It looked scary as it was dangling as we performed the procedure. Hoepfully , the reimplantation is successful .

No comments: