Sunday, July 06, 2008

Siemen's I run for....

I did not plan to run in the Siemen's run today but my Neuro house officer , who is a keen runner herself had a spare number tag. Well , since I don't have anything specific to do ; APA LAGA ?? Hahaha.. The race started at 730 am but i initially thought it was at 7. I actually knew this but it slipped off my mind this morning! So there I was , dah lah sorang2 tunggu kat depan Dataran Merdeka pagi buta AHAD. Hahahaa
I managed to pin my number on my shirt 5 minutes before the run start . The crowd was good in fact better than last week's participants. The usual suspects were there ; though I don't really know them personally ! The hardcore fellas are now in Kenyir for the gruelsome triathlon. I had a good spell of run ; did not push myself too hard and fairly comfortable on the recognizable route from Dataran to Bukit Tunku , Mahameru and Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman. I guess the gang should consider to join Siemen's next year !

early morning..

before the start


sob..sob.. glamour sorang-sorang..

3 comments:

mafiz said...

Haiyaa..I did asked Azad about this run on Saturday! T-Shirt dia nampak cantik!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so semangat...cool...
by the way...it's me...nurleena...i seemed to have forgotten my password....

Azad said...

This run totally escaped me la, Mafiz & Telal.

We could've joined it by I didn't know it was happening.