Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Salam Aidilfitri 2008 !!

Its Aidilfitri tomorrow !! MY best wishes to all Malaysians who are celebrating it !! Maaf Zahir dan Batin sekiranya ada tersilap bahasa budi bicara.
Aidilfitri is the day that I really adore as long as I can remember. Its a day of celebration with families getting together. I have my own nuclear family now and I do hope to teach my young ones to appreciate the meaning of Syawal post Ramadhan ! I will be driving down to Muar tomorrow afternoon after spending time with MAk and the family in Damansara Jaya.
The challenge for me this year is not to turn into a mentekedarah with the feast ! Difficultto resist good food.. the ketupat , rendang , lodeh ..etc.. yum..yum.. Hahahaha..Macamana ni ? I hope to maintain my lucky 77 .. heks.. kita tengok lepas raya !!

1 comment:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!

Selamat Hari Raya!