Sunday, February 26, 2012

Patut pun Ling minat fishing...

 I would have to dedicate this post to Ling- my RA Sifu with his ultimate passion of fishing. I was introduced by Along ( bukan yang mintak hutang ek.. haha) a new friend of mine who is working in Perth. They were bringing the freshies (new univ students) for the activity in Coogie Beach, Fremantle. I finished early that day and joined them.This post is supposed to be sometime back - but since its with the collection of pictures I just had.. to yang post ni!

 And of course, it was pure avalanche of fishes at the jetty! The feeling of getting the fishes when you put your rod down..priceless.. Hahaha introducing people to such pleasure is so dangerous! I understood fully why it can be a family wrecking hobby! gile taksub broo...


At least I've tried this and I must say , it can be really enjoyable and no wonder its a worldwide sport! Fish it boy.. fish it!

No comments: