Friday, October 24, 2014

38 today : the magical 24th of October

Alhamdulillah, many thanks to Allah for his grace; today I am 38!!!
Happy Birthday to me i guess haha 
I know it is Sultan Pahang's birthday today and guess what, TMJ just got married today haha 
Its not long before i turn 40. the magic 40.Siapa sangka, dah makin tua dah rupanya hahaha 
Thank you Allah for your blessings. I am indeed grateful for what you have given me and for what you have not let me have. It has been a magnificent journey of life and i will not trade it for any other way. Ups and downs, peaks and troughs.. and i am still learning.

Oh Allah, there is still lots more to learn for I am still not up to par with what is to expect of me as your servant. Insha Allah.

P/S Apparently today's entry is my 84th for this year! the most after 2009 lah.. which means that this blog is still alive and kicking! Last year pun 83 je.. hehe 

No comments: