Saturday, October 25, 2014

Praying for a good start

Alhamdulillah, I have slowly knowing my ways around this new place.It can be confusing but after a week here, things are not as complicated as it used to look like.The hospital is nicely built, certainly designed to entice the public to love the hospital. This is the 25th hospital of its group and the way things are done are standard to maintain their leading ways in the private healthcare sector in Malaysia. 

One of the things that made me interested to join this organization was its work culture. It is certainly engaging as what the GM wants is the sense of belonging amongst its staff.She is very down to earth and listens to the issues brought up. I guess she has more than 20 years of experience in managing a healthcare setup so she would be very wise to know the common issues and reprievals. 
 Yesterday we had a farewell for our founding MOs who will be leaving for greener pastures. It was a gesture i thought was interesting by the management. Of course, there was a surprise when the cake was brought in to celebrate the GM's birthday! I thought that was sweet and i could see the staff were enjoying themselves. 
I see this as a good start, an interesting one as it shows how the creation of a family like unit is being built here. Insha Allah, I pray for the best of the organization and my career here. 

No comments: