Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The day the ceiling collapsed

I was in fact resuscitating a patient when i suddenly heard a loud thump ! I really thought it was the O&G construction site happening. However when my nurse screamed it was obvious where it was from. I was surprised to see the ceiling in front of the MO's room just fell off. Dammnnn...


Considering that they recently ( well like 2 -3 years back though ) renovated the ICU , I wonder any actions will be taken .Well , of course i don't want to interfere as my comments may be controversial !!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uik..kat ner tu?

Anonymous said...

salam to Dr M,
wow sib baik...if not sakli gan doktornya pun collapse gak kan..
kalau langut/dongak kat kawasan ambik air wuduq di masjid PUTRAJAYA yang canggeh manggih tu... siling yang collapsed dengan wayar berjurai macam perut pontianak macam ini lagi banyak.

Unknown said...

Salam Doc...
Wowww... ape kess.. hahaha.. nasib baik x kene kepala :)