Saturday, June 28, 2014

Crazy fortnite: BAICPC Kota Kinabalu

Pre Ramadhan post; therefore recapping on what has been happening in the last 2 weeks. I can tell you that it was the craziest fortnight Ive ever had in my life. The hecticness and things just going on one after another made me really exhausted now. Just nice in celebrating ramadhan.. satisfied!
SIGRA was invited to the first Borneo Anaesthesia Intensive Care and Pain Conference (BAICPC) 13-15 June 2014 to run their pre congress workshop of USGRA. Me Azrin and AMir took up the challenge to be the facilitators for thier first ever conference. I was excited to be back in KK after 5 years but it was in fact the beginning of a hectic weekend!
 I flew off from KL on Thursday and that was in the midst of our Annual Curriculum Review Workshop in UiTM! Luckily i have done my part to MC the first day and on the 2nd day I am off to KK. KK has certainly changed and the progress was imminent. Had my short walk along Promenade and i guess that was it in my hectic schedule in TH Hotel. We were placed in Mings Garden but i did not really have time to fully utilize the facilities. 
 It was a simple beginners workshop and the participants were superbly inquisitive. The MOs in Borneo usually have more independence and liberty to do things they want to do. Im sure with right guidance, they can do more blocks than we could have ever done.We had 3 US machines and i guess the hands on session was excellent to involve most of them.
                                          With BK reps who brought us to KK

 Thank you Sabah and i certainly enjoyed the short trip. Guess what.. by 5pm i was off to the airport to catch a flight to Penang....

No comments: