Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Labbaikkallahummalabbaik..

It was overwhelming to have received the invitation. I estimated it to be about these few coming years but having the official letter with your name in it is totally out of this world. Alhamdulillah, thank you to Allah for his graceful invitation. To step again on the holy land as the last i did was in 1992. 21 years ago in makkah and madinah.

Alhamdulillah, i have given my confirmation and i guess my journey towards hajj has began. It is still a long way to go till next October but insha allah, it starts from the niat to go.Anything can still happen along the way but for now, insha allah my du'a is for the trip to be realized with his blessings.
I have not made any arrangements per say for the month I am away but i believe insha Allah, it will come. Why hesitate for hajj when all other trips i have planned i did not hesitate?

In a way, i am excited for this trip but again the doubt feeling of am i ready for this comes. Insha Allah, i need to dwell more into this matter with the hajj courses and my readings of the subject. I reckon there are a number of books that i can read and share their experience with.
As Azad mentioned to me, " the search starts now.. and there has to be change eventhough only a little be for this pilgrimage to be mabrur.." 

No comments: