Monday, December 01, 2014

The hectic 2nd half of November

Its 1st of December today. Time flies so fast that you'd not notice it til its over. I cant believe it myself. Its 2 months now in private practice and alhamdulillah it has been good for me. Its not just the work but the life balance which was not too bad as i managed to do my social obligations and having the opportunity to travel to Cape Town on the last week of November. 
In fact, it was a hectic last fortnight of the month where there were a number of events going on at the same time. I am just back from Cape Town yesterday and it felt like my brother got married ages ago, when it was just the weekend before! I did enjoy my time in Cape Town as it was a mixture of work and play, Alhamdulillah, both were achieved.
Don't think i have much to do in December. Perhaps a quieter month to consolidate my practice in Rawang. I have been enjoying the work so far eventhough there maybe nothing too hi-fi of a case. I am not complaining as the cases are piling up. Its just going to get busier. I believe Allah knows best and for me to be in the current set up is fated.
I am still having a little bit of jet lag - but i must fight it off before work commences soon.

No comments: