Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Still a part of it.. #uitmdihatiku

We discussed about this just before i left the faculty. I submitted my CV then see how it goes.  Was it possible for a staff who left to come back and contribute? haha Of course it should because we parted on good terms. It was never the pushing factor but more of pulling factor in terms of the progression of my career.
Alhamdulillah, Yesterday i received the confirmation of me being a part time staff for the Anaesthesia Department in UiTM. It was certainly good news as I've always enjoyed teaching. Being part time means I am not tied with the admin and organizational work, perhaps on the cardiothoracic and students only. That should be fine as the location between where I am working now is ideal for me to be in UiTM Sungai Buloh as scheduled.
I am only into 4 months in private and alhamdulillah, I'm not regretting it. I wish there was an avenue for me to do both just like how they practice in Australia but i guess my instituition is not ready for that yet. Perhaps in the future it would and i am sure the plans for that is ongoing. Its a waste if lecturers leave for private practice as i believe there is a lot a lecturer in medicine can do to trian the future generation of doctors and healthcare workers. 


No comments: