Thursday, January 29, 2015

MDQ4 4th birthday today

Today is my son's birthday. MDQ4. His 4th birthday.
Mizan Dzareif Qayyim which means balanced cheerful leader.
I call him Dzareif.
At times it will be moyyim.
Lately he calls himself Mizan.
Neng (our maid) calls him Mijan. haha

I left him for Perth when he was barely 6 months old. They came to visit me when he was nearing one. Obviously then i was a stranger. When i came back, he needed readjustment in figuring out who this man was and now living with him in our place. hahaha

He is slowly growing but sure with confidence. One thing about him is his smile and the natural cool act. He will smile and laugh and with that we will be swayed by him, pure submission haha He is said to be the most good looking, compared to MDQ1 Qayyum.

I guess the cheerful name, Dzareif certainly is him. Periang. He is one funny fella that can make you miss his antiques when thinking about him. As an example, me blogging this post about him. I can't stop smiling thinking about him.

Happy birthday to you and may you be a solihin :)

No comments: